Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hello from Alex


First, I’m delighted to be invited to be a part of Authors After Dark! I’m honored to be in such company and I look forward to joining in the discussions. As a brief introduction, I write contemporary paranormals as Alexandra Ivy (as well as regency historicals as Deborah Raleigh). My current paranormal series, The Guardians of Eternity, are a strange brew of action, humor, and sensuality…not always in that order. So far three of the books have been published, with three more scheduled in the series.

In real life I’m a wife and mother of two teenage boys. As the lone woman in a houseful of men I’ve discovered sanity is a relative term and that anything is possible, including the magic of writing with a dozen teenage boys playing death metal in my garage.

I love to chat with fellow readers and hope that I can bring something of interest to the table…

No comments: