Sunday, March 29, 2009

Busy Busy Spring

I don't know that Spring has anything to do with it but things sure are hopping around here.

The biggest change for me this month is in my personal life. I've picked up a couple of extra kids for the next few months, ages 6 years and 4 months. It's been more than a decade since i've had a baby in my house and WOW i've forgotten just how much work it entails. A sure sign of age I guess. lol

I'm also continuing to work on my Black Cougar series and soon as I get the release date for the Kane, the second in the series, i'll let you know.

Next month my convention travels begin and you can find me and many other great authors at several cons this year. First up will be the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention beginning April 22nd.

In May, Book Expo of America, June is the Lori Foster Event, September is DragonCon and October is the fabulous Authors After Dark Con in NY. It's going to be an exciting year.

Hopefully next month I will have settled into my new routine and will have more info to share including pics directly from RT.

Until next time,

Eliza

1 comment:

CarolB1977 said...

Hey Eliza,

Can't wait to see you again at RT and to pick up a signed book at the bookfair.

FYI- I'm definitely working my snake into my costume for the Ellora's Cave party.

Safe travels!
Carol