Sunday, May 10, 2009

Winners, kings and things we dont understand.


Woo. Well I'm back everyone! Life after RT has been interesting to say the least. The weekend after I got home I did the CT Fiction Fest, which was a LOT of fun! My promo panel was very cool, and had a lot of people in it. I like to think I gave out some great info, but we will see, I know I tend to jump and ramble. Like on here.

So lets see... Ooh. The winner of the RT box of goodies is ANN. Ann, Send me your address (stella@stellaandaudra.com) and I'll get it right out to you. YAY and congrats.

Ok so what am I up to these days? getting a few submissions ready for sending out. after RT and the Fiction Fest, I came home with some requests and now I'm preparing them so I don't lose out shot at getting this to the next level. Wish us luck with these!

So yeah, my birthday is coming up at the end of the month. I'll be 30 this year and before you think I'm going to freak about this I'm not. For me, 30 is just a number, mostly because I don't LOOK like I'm going to be 30. I'm looking forward to it, this year I get to hangout with some author friends and go to Mt. Fuji for dinner. Ooh and is it cool for me to say that TERMINATOR: SALVATION comes out my birthday weekend? Duh un un un un! Cant wait.

We have a new book coming out in June with TEB. Surrender in Moonlight is the second in our Knossos Weresnakes series, and we are once again, excited as hell to get it out to everyone. Here is the cover that TEB gave us for it. I guess it fits, but I swear, the story inside the cover is very sexy and a lot of fun. Shall I give you the blurby:

Reece Evans, the nest bad boy and only male Anaconda in the NY nest, is NOT looking for a mate, but he is looking for a wild ride. When he goes to Dry Ice one night he meets Carmen, a viper and a rogue, and the attraction is beyond hot. When she steals his motorcycle from under his nose and then calls him to bail her out, Reece sees his opportunity for a very satisfying tryst still within his grasp. He agrees, on the condition that she stay with him a month, and be his sexy plaything. Little does he know he’s sealed his fate, Carmen is exactly the snake he never knew he couldn’t live without.

Hot, sexy little story. I hope you will pick it up.

So because its my birthday Month, Imma set a little scavenger hunt. Answer these questions and send them to stella@stellaandaudra.com with BIRTHDAY HUNT in the subject and be entered to win a prezzie from me. What exactly? how about a 30$ gift certificate for Amazon or BN.com? Yeah thought you would like that. Ok heres the questions:

1. What story of ours is the beginning of a series and won a Fantasm this year?
2. What is the name of the short story in the London for the Holidays print?
3. What is the name of the first of our Satyr stories that will be out this fall?
4. What is Cassiel, conglacio prince's favorite drink?
5. In Sugar and Sin, what does Fallon drive?
6. Who is who on the header of our website? Who is the snake and who is the octopus?
7. Name the main female character in Fire In His Eyes?
8. What kind of a demon is Arcady Morrison?
9.What is the name of the dog in the Eververse series?
10. Name the town the Eververse series takes place in.

Yes, I understand its series and reader biased, but its my birthday and I can do what I want to. If you have to read our work to get the answers? So be it. I'm not all about being fair this time. Good luck to you who do enter, but I say this now, ONLY COMPLETE (thats 1-10 answered) BALLOTS are elligible. I cant wait to see who wins!

OK I'm off! And too your Mums, Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Caffey said...

Happy Mother's Day! And welcome back!
Congrats Ann! Stella you'll be 30 years young! Beautiful cover for this book!

Unknown said...

Ummm, did you channel Jacki for this contest? Lol.

Ribbitt!

Stella Price said...

LOL no.

If your going to win a 30$ gift card your going to have to work for it. Like I'm going to give 30$ to someone who doesn't read our work? I think not. I'm crazy, but I'm not insane!