Saturday, February 27, 2010

So much good news


I don't know where to start!

All kinds of good wolfie stuff going on. Unbound Trust and Trust Revealed should both be available for AAD in September! Woot! Except, I'm almost sad now that the series will be done. Trust Revealed (Morgan's story) is the culmination of the quadruplets and their meeting with Fate, and the challenges a little love can bring to their lives. But what a wonderful ride it has been! I feel very lucky and honored to have been able to share these stories with you.

And more to come! Trust Revealed will soon have cover goodness to share too! Nothing like seeing that cover for the first time. One of the few times I think I get all squishy inside.


Along with this series, I'll also have a novella in the next Love's Immortal:Pantheon collection! Bellona's War Ribbon was recently accepted to have a place in this wonderful collection of authors and their stories.

A persistent obsession with a goddess could jeopardize one man's sanity, or could give him eternal love.


An Ancient Civilizations Professor has hungered for one woman for over twenty years. The only problem--she
hasn't existed in millenia. When he is swept from modern times to the birth of the Roman Empire, he thinks his
sanity has finally snapped.

All he wants is to have one chance to love her.

If he can win the heart of the Goddess of War, he might find more than any obsession could ever promise.

If you're collecting this series of anthologies, you don't want to miss this one! It's lining up to be another great collection of authors.

And that's just two of the books I'll have available for AAD in September! I'm not sure, because I haven't gotten the schedule, but there's a chance I will have the next Shadowed Souls Vampire Book with me as a new release!

So until next month, and a new update on what's coming and what's happening... Happy Reading!!

No comments: