Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Looking for costume clothes for AAD? Girls I got your number!

I have been getting questions about the Masquerade and such, and I have decided, since I wont have much to blog about by way of books for a while, Ill give you guys some pointers on places to get AMAZING clothes at super prices not only for AAD and for costuming, but for any time your at a convention. Today Is going to be Costume style cuteness!

Gal Friday! Yes thats what I think of when I see this dress! its cotton and just enough spandex to hold everything in and in the right places. Yes its very vintage 50's and even a bit pinup rockabilly, But it could be something you would wear to be ANY of the gals in Noir. You can get this HERE.
They have it in the red and black, and black and white. Perfect dress for someone that is looking to sit at our Noir table!

How about being a goddess? We got one for that too. Its a double duty dress, as it can be used for a costume (just dress it up with some jewelry) and you can wear it for a night out too. I love the color (Also comes in Black) and it gives you a lot of choices on what you can do with the dress by way of looks because its so basic. This one is polyester and spandex. It is completely floor length, so when you walk with it, you will glide. Perfect dress for someone that chooses to sit at our myths and gods table! You can buy the dress HERE

Next Post will be about Victorian looks for Sherlock Holmes sort of looks, and Gothic romance style looks (I know Leanna Renee Hieber is going to love that post!) Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

No link to the goddess dress? :(

Stella Price said...

I thought I did.

Its up now!

bittenbyromance said...

These are great!