Monday, May 10, 2010

Stella stopping in...

So RT was a complete BLAST! No doubt you saw the piccys in Tilly's last post, and you saw what awesome fun we all had. This year was the best for me by far, and it was the only year I really dressed up. I had outfits for all the parties and some for just day wear... but at this point I'm most loving my outfit for the signing on saturday. It was comfortable, relaxed, but still super cute. I pared a really cute shirt with a corset because it just looked adorable, and my new denim wide leg capris. Why the boots? because they were the only flats I had with me that sorta matched. Still I was adorable, and comfortable...

So Yeah, I figured our I have a book releasing on Saturday, one of the Eververse stories, You Burn Me, and its a novella nicely priced at 99 cents. What you dont know about this one? Well lemme give you the skinny:

A priestess of The Morrigan, Xxieda Rolla is a woman who has known success in her business, fulfillment in her family life and is only missing one thing: the love of the man that would have her for always. Sent to Shadow Heights New York by her goddess to find him, she meets the ever tasty, ever surly Dante Barratt. Sparks fly, and so does Amaretto Latte.

Dante, a dealer of rare and illegal commodities, and a very tempestuous fire demon might want the woman who's brown eyes haunt him, but knows better then to get involved with someone who just screams purity. Shes hot, and successful in ways he never could be, and knows a man that just gave away his soul like he did didn't deserve a woman like that.

After a chance encounter on a dark street corner, and an earth shattering kiss, Both are powerless to deny the chemistry between them... until Xxieda tells him her secret: shes a virgin.

Caught between his head and his heart, can Dante accept the fact that Fate sometimes gives us exactly what we really need, not what we think we want?


SO Yeah doesnt that sound good? I hope so. Its cheap as our gift to you, the reader. A lot of people had been asking about Dante after they read Sugar and Sin, so we decided it was high time to get his story out. We hope you like it.

OOH and guess what? All the hubbub for AAD starts in two weeks. Posts on books, events, parties and the signing will be here for all to see... so stay tuned!

No comments: