Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Served, First C... Well, You Get the Idea

Just a few weeks to go before AAD and I'm excited to be a part of the event this year! I've been trading e-mails with authors Bridget Midway, Yvette Hines, and Denise Jeffries, and we are finalizing plans for our Saturday Golden Girls of Erotica party. It's totally 80s with cheesecake and prizes, so we hope to see you there! I'm happy, too, that Bridget has helped with our raffle basket for the AAD event by supplying some 80s DVDs - seems every time I thought of a movie to include it was filmed in 1990. So apparently my 80s memories came a bit late. :o

Anyway, I'll bring two more baskets for the auction event - one for me and one for Phaze Books. All sorts of goodies to collect, from books to sweet things, so have your tickets ready and good luck.

When you come to the big signing event, too, be sure to stop by my table. I have 20 copies of Dareville After Dark, the guide to my Dareville stories, in paperback, and I'm giving them away! First 20 folks to stop by get a signed copy, no purchase necessary (though I do hope you'll consider buying some of my other books while you're there!). If you're new to my Dareville series, this is a great little guide to have - can't tell the players without a program!

See you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to meeting Kat! I am so excited that the event is nearing. Not as excited about the plane ride.