Saturday, November 20, 2010

So Cloooooose :)

Wow, I can't believe that it's only ten days until the release of Tane's story :) I'm not sure if it's been the rocking weather, or just being piled under deadlines, but I somehow missed the last of summer and most of the fall!! Now Thanksgiving is almost here, my boys are headed home from college and I scrambling like mad to do a little last minute shout out for Devoured by Darkness :) I'm still hoping I can make it to AAD this year (I'm waiting for final tuition costs to come rolling in :((( And I would love to be able to join the fun. Until then I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving and that you're time with friends and family is blessed.
Oh, I hope that you have a yummy stack of TBRs by the bed to keep you warm as the cold weather settles in!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Alex

4 comments:

Stella Price said...

I LOVED this Alex... (yes I read the Arc you sent for AAD... LOL, you thought i wouldnt? Seriously?)

It was amazing... and now I'm waiting most patiently for Cain's book... LOL.

Alexandra Ivy said...

Stella, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Kan said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Alex! Congrats on the release!
www.kandiedelley.com

Anonymous said...

I just finished Devoured and LOVED it. The problem is I am always impatient for the next one.