Monday, May 2, 2011

For those in the Area later this may...

In Piscattaway NJ May 20-22 the SteamPunk World's Fair is happening at the Crowne Plaza! Why is this interesting to YOU? because a TON of us AAD authors are going to be there! Myself, (stella, duh), Leanna Renee Hieber, PJ Schnyder, A.L. Davroe and several more!

Not sure what we will all be doing, as we havent gotten our schedules yet, but I do know that the Library will be having a release for Leanna's new book!

Now, I know you wanna come and hangout with us, as we are going to be wild and drinking like fishes! So you wanna meet up with us? maybe catch us reading some books, and pick up some books you wouldnt be able to get till AAD Philly? well you can!

So If you wanna meet up and hangout, we are getting a group together, Post here and I'll get in touch with you about when!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Boo! Boo! Boo! Used to live in Piscataway & South Plainfield(right next door) years ago. Wish I still did so I could meet all of you. Guess I will just have to be patient & wait for AAD in August.

Margie H