Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Blogger applications for 2012...

Are now up. They will be LIVE on the 2012 website, but tonite, you will be able to do it early...

FORM HERE.

Please note:

AAD 2012 is doing applications because we only have 20 blogger spots. Bloggers will be chosen on several criteria, and will be notified of their status by email before AAD 2012's registration opens in September.

Why are we doing this this way? because it makes it fair. Publishers want their ARC's and books to go to active bloggers that reach a LOT of readers... so this was the easiest way to be able to make decisions.

Any questions, dont hesitate to Contact us!

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Since I know that there are many other bloggers more qualified than I am, please let me know if there is anyway that I can help out from home. :) Would love to be a part of AAD.

http://fadeintofantasy.net

Unknown said...

I totally understand!

I just filled out the form!

Keeping my fingers crossed =D

Jackie (Literary Escapism) said...

I am hoping to make AAD next year!

rayna said...

I am going this year and hopefully next year. We will see how the economy treats us, eh.