Sunday, January 26, 2014

Leigh Ellwood: Vote for MEEE!

Leigh Ellwood here. I am usually not the sort to hound people for votes, but I received a note from Mary's Menage Whispers that Closer to the Heart made the finals in the Menage Fan Awards this year! It is nominated in the Gay Menage category, and I'm thrilled for the mention.

This is a fan-voted award, so I appreciate your support. You can vote for Closer to the Heart at Mary's blog here. Also, please consider voting for Giddy Up by Tilly Greene, which is up for a few awards, too. It's a hot MFM BDSM novella, and you'll love it.

You have until February 8th to vote. If you love MMM menage, please remember my fun story. If you haven't read it yet, I've made it FREE for the next five days at All Romance. You can decide for yourself if it's worthy of an award. I'm just happy to be nominated, like Susan Lucci.

Oh, BTW, I just saw one of the commissioned artworks for my AAD 2014 charity basket. It's awesome! Can't wait to share.

No comments: