Monday, June 16, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: Jennifer L. Hart

Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Jennifer L. Hart


Is this your first year attending AAD?
Yes, I’m a newbie!


What made you want to come to AAD?
My pal, Saranna DeWylde attended AAD in 2013 and raved about the experience. Since Charlotte is my hometown, I knew this was the year to take the plunge.


So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
Hmm, the bar is a pretty safe bet, LOL. I plan to mingle as much as possible, to make up for my life of solitude.


Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
Yes! Final Notice, the first in the Damaged Goods mystery series hit the store June 10, 2014! I write both mystery and romance and this series has a little bit of both, plus a lot of hijinks! Any fans of Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum series should check out this book.


If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
That depends on individual preferences, since I write several different genres. The best bet would probably be the newly released 3 Hags in 1 Misadventures of the Laundry Hag box set. 4 books, three mysteries and a romance featuring the same couple for just $4.99


If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
I love trying new drinks, the more adventurous the better. Though at home I’m mostly a vodka and cranberry kind of girl.


We’re all excited about the book signing. What books will you have on hand to sign and sell?


Where can readers find you?

No comments: