Thursday, July 3, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: Boone Brux


Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Boone Brux!

Is this your first year attending AAD?
No, this will be my third glorious year! Whoot!

What brings you back to AAD?
I love the variety Authors After Dark offers. Balls, gatherings, fun panels, and lots of opportunity to not only promote my books, but interact with readers. And I love to dress up. Who doesn't? Am I right?

So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
 I'm definitely in the bar. Plus I'll be on several panels and I'm one of the hosting authors of the Sins and Virtue Ball. Lust, come join me on the dark side.

Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
Maybe. It depends if I get my ass in gear. Hopefully the next installment of my Grim Reality Reaper series, Styx and Stoned will be out. And there's a possibility that my book, Properly Groomed from Entangled Lovestuck line may be hitting some time in August.

If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
To Catch Her Death. It's a fun urban fantasy about a widowed mother of three who accidentally becomes a grim reaper. Her clients are people who died in stupid ways. Her daughter's story run tandems with the mothers in her own young adult series, but all the books are related.

If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
I never met a drink I didn't like.

Everyone loves the conference costumes. Can you give any hints about what to expect?
I have really fun ones this year. I'm Lust for the Sins and Virtue Ball and let's just say my costume is all about where lust first began. For the Paranomal Party I'm coming as one of my characters from my reaper series, but you'll never guess which one.

Where can readers find you?
www.facebook.com/BooneBruxAuthor
www.boonebrux.com
www.twitter.com/boonebrux
Newsletter - http://bit.ly/NLBoone

No comments: