Wednesday, July 23, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: Rita Sawyer


Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Rita Sawyer!

Is this your first year attending AAD?
No. I’ve been coming back each year since I attended in Secaucus NJ back in 2010.

What brings you back to AAD?
For me AAD has it all. Approachable authors, fun book loving readers, and an atmosphere that is designed to bring them all together.

So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
I’ll be found hanging out in the lobby.

If you were to suggest one of your books to the AAD attendees, which book would it be?
It would depend on what they were in the mood for. If someone’s look for a few quick reads with romance and laughter I’d have them check out my romantic comedy anthology Being Naughty Can Be Fun. If they want something hot and steamy then my Brazen Sister Series would come to mind, but a little less steamy go with the Heiresses In Aprons Series.

Tell us about the party you’re hosting at AAD!
I’m not hosting, but I am taking part in Game’s With Gooden And The Gang. You play games collect tickets and WIN prizes. I’ll have 2 games going. A Wheel of DOOM, and Ticket Pong.

What panels will you be on at AAD?
I’m on the Contemporary Romance, Humor, and Blue Collar Hero.

If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
I’m not much of drinker, but when I do fuzzy Navel is my go to.

SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
Complete and utter randomness. I look for stuff that’s different and fun.

We’re all excited about the book signing. What books will you have on hand to sign and sell?
I’ll have the first three on Heiresses In Aprons Series and a random assortment of my other titles.

Where can readers find you?
Website: www.RitaSawyer.com
Blog: Reflections Fron A Romance Writer On The Loose
FaceBook
Twitter

No comments: