Monday, August 4, 2014

AAD Featured Author Interview: Isabelle Drake


Welcome Authors After Dark 2014 featured author Isabelle Drake


Is this your first year attending AAD?
Nope.


What made you want to come to AAD?
I love the intimate atmosphere. It’s better than the giant conferences in that its easy to chat with readers and other authors. And - the swag at AAD is the best. From the author’s perspective, you know its a smaller event, so you can really go all out and know the readers will totally appreciate it.


So where will attendees be able to find you at AAD? Do you hang out in the bar? The lobby? Or are you the one who throws parties in their room?
I’m likely to be in the bar if it’s after 4. Before 4, probably the lobby. Wherever I am, I absolutely want readers to come and tell me what’s on their minds, ask me anything they’d like, and--of course--take whatever swag I have with me. I’m easy to find on Twitter and Facebook, just message me and I’ll let you know where I am.


I’ll be at the Game Parlor, hostessing my own personal version of the old board game Mystery Date. Come, play, and see what your mystery night holds for you! Prizes, of course.


Do you have a book coming out before AAD you want the attendees to know about?
The Pink Bow, #1 in my new Cuckold Beach series from Ellora’s Cave. The Cuckold Beach series features a gorgeous California coast setting and daring couples who take their relationships to the edge.


Here’s a bit about The Pink Bow:
Abby is a very naughty girl. Hornier than your average housewife. And she’s certain she’s done a good job of hiding it from Troy. But like any dutiful husband, not only has Troy noticed the intensity of Abby’s sex drive—he plans to exploit it.
In a luxurious house on the beach, where couples gather to privately enjoy a taste of sexual freedom, Abby’s about to experience the hottest gift a husband can give.


If an adoring fan wanted to buy you a drink at the bar, what’s your poison?
Beer, wine, or a martini. I’m easy, I love pretty much everything. They’re going to stay, have one themself, and chat with me while I drink, right?!


SWAG. We all love SWAG! What cool stuff are you bringing?
Retro pin-ups girls--whatever I have, it’ll have pin-up girls on it. That’s all I’m sayin’ because I don’t want to spoil the surprise.


Where can readers find you?
Web Isabelle Drake
www.isabelledrake.com
Twitter: @isabelledrake
https://twitter.com/isabelledrake
Facebook Page: Isabelle Drake
Pinterest:
Tumblr:
http://isabelledrake.tumblr.com/

Want to attend Author's After Dark and meet Isabelle, plus lots of other amazing authors? Register today!!

No comments: